Jemma Lowe clocks a new Welsh record to win 100m Butterfly gold at the 2011 ASA Championships
Jemma Lowe pips British record holder Fran Halsall to the touch by 0.01 as the two battle for the second World Championships selection spot in the 100m Butterfly final at the 2011 British Gas ASA Championships in Sheffield.
- All ChannelsThese are all the videos on Swimming TV. Click on a channel below or use the the 'Order by' feature right to search our videos.
- Commonwealth Games
- Swimming Race Footage and Poolside Interviews
- Diving Poolside Interviews
- London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics
- Your Favourite Athletes
- Para-Swimming Poolside Interviews
- British Gas SwimBritain
- Learning to Swim
- Synchronised Swimming
- Water Polo
- Swimfit Basic Techniques and Stretches
- The IoS
- ASA Nat 2010 Day 3
- Swimfit: taking your heart rate.
- How to develop the correct butterfly body position…
- Natalie Massey wins MC 100m Breaststroke gold at the…
- World champion Liam Tancock cruises to 50m Backstrok…
- Tom Daley and Pete Waterfield win 10m Synchro gold a…
- Steph Proud books her debut Olympic place