Eva Higgins on Daybreak
Eva Higgins – 3-years old from Flixton, Manchester • Despite being just three, Eva can swim well over 100m with no arm bands or floats. She can also do a roly-poly and dive to the bottom of the pool unassisted. • Her achievements would be impressive for any child but Eva has cystic fibrosis and often can’t go swimming when she is undergoing treatment. • Her parents believe swimming, and the teaching of Mark Johnson from Aqua Babies Manchester, has helped Eva increase her lung strength and improve her health.
- All ChannelsThese are all the videos on Swimming TV. Click on a channel below or use the the 'Order by' feature right to search our videos.
- Commonwealth Games
- Swimming Race Footage and Poolside Interviews
- Diving Poolside Interviews
- London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics
- Your Favourite Athletes
- Para-Swimming Poolside Interviews
- British Gas SwimBritain
- Learning to Swim
- Synchronised Swimming
- Water Polo
- Swimfit Basic Techniques and Stretches
- The IoS
- ASA Nat 2010 Day 3
- Swimfit: taking your heart rate.
- How to develop the correct butterfly body position…
- Natalie Massey wins MC 100m Breaststroke gold at the…
- World champion Liam Tancock cruises to 50m Backstrok…
- Tom Daley and Pete Waterfield win 10m Synchro gold a…
- Steph Proud books her debut Olympic place